Monday, November 8, 2010

What would you tell people? Whatever?



Right now, I have nothing much to write about. In my situation, the message on my writing must be clear first before I hit the PUBLISH button. But yes, sometimes that doesn't really matter and I don't really care either. On the other side, my readers are anonymous. If they come back, that's a bonus.

If your writing is interesting, doesn't mean it's useful. When it's not useful, how it can be considered as interesting then? Heck.. too much questions.

BTW, ever heard about Ashley Qualls? She's the founder of whateverlife.com. A site that relies heavily on MySpace on its early launch in 2004. At that time, she was only 14 years old. She's now a multi-million dollar business tycoon. Earning seven figures a year at age 20. Biotch!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We know that life is hard. I mean really hard. Even we have money, it still hard. It only going to be easy if we are immune to that hardness. But, yeah.. only some of us might be so lucky.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: